When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it.OR
Adobe flash player is blocked because it is out of date!
If you are getting such error messages in Google's Chrome browser infobar then it means that you need to upgrade Google Chrome Browser. It will also upgrade to the latest Adobe Flash plugin.
1. In Chrome at top right, Click on the Chrome menu.
2. Now click on About Google Chrome
3. Chrome may suggest you restart to update to the latest version.Adobe Flash Vulnerability issue :
Information for administrators Critical vulnerabilities have been discovered in Adobe Flash Player. They're already part of exploit kits. The latest Chrome version already contains the necessary updates. If Chrome automatically updates (recommended) in your organization, there is no further action necessary. If however, for any reason you have manually disabled updates, and the Flash version is determined to be unsafe, users will begin seeing flash content blocked by default and see an infobar prompting them to update. We determine the severity of this vulnerability to be serious enough to warrant this action. As an administrator, you could choose to suppress this blocking by default and infobar message by using the AllowOutdatedPlugins policy. However this is strongly discouraged and our recommendation is to update Chrome to the latest version. Source : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/6258784
- Aw Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage Error code: STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12)
- Change Google Chrome Browsers default download location
- How to see HTTP Request Response Headers in Google Chrome Browser
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome
- Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. Turn off [Google Chrome]
- Installing Native Chrome Browser App on M1 Mac Device
- How to Update Chrome Browser on Mac?
- How to clear cache and browsing history in Google Chrome?
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard
- How to fix: You will need Google Chrome to install most apps, extensions and themes.
- How to enable Do Not Disturb mode for Notification Center in Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite - Mac-OS-X
- How to install Java on macOS [Big Sur] - MacOS
- [Android Studio] How to locate code for activity_main.xml - Android-Studio
- MySQL Error :1007 SQLSTATE: HY000 (ER_DB_CREATE_EXISTS) Message: Can't create database '%s'; database exists - MySQL
- How to enable Dark Mode in Windows 11 - Windows-11