✋️ This is an old post, may not be relevant at these times.Update : BSNL is providing 2Mbps speed only for the first 1GB of download after that the speeds gets back to normal plan i.e. 512Kbps
This is great news, from today 1st September 2015, BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.) has increased its broadband speed to a minimum of 2MBps all across India. This is to promote the digital India Initiative started by the Government of India.
All BSNL users with 512KBps, 1MBps will be upgraded to 2MBps without any additional cost.
On May 1st this year BSNL and MTNL had made Calling free after 10 pm to 7 am to boost their landlines business. Let's hope MTNL will also increase its bandwidth soon.
- Fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience ERROR CODE 0x0003
- How to convert byte array to String [Kotlin]
- Unzip a Zip file from Terminal Command
- How to write hello world different languages syntax
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn
- How to know the version of OpenSSL
- [Solution] IDEA IntelliJ System.out.println function shortcut (sysout alternative for eclipse IDE)
- The default username and password for RabbitMQ
- ChatGPT Outage: Hmm...something seems to have gone wrong. Maybe try me again in a little bit.
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- Gmail Unable to upload because it is a folder or a package (like an application bundle or RTFD document)
- How to remove password from pdf file
- BSNL Broadband upgrades speed to minimum 2MBps for all users 512Kbps 1Mbps
- MongoDB: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017 reason: Connection refused
- Turn off Focus Mode on Mac
- Steps to Delete or Deactivate Instagram Account
- [IRCTC] Indian railways official eRail API 1.1 for developers to get train info
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum
- Why I see Download pre-built shared indexes in IntelliJ
- Copy file from a remote server to current local directory system using SCP command
- [Fix] Minecraft Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
- How to install Zsh shell
- Merge multiple zip files without unzipping (extracting)
- How to find someone on Instagram
- How to get an embed code from Vimeo?
- How to install homebrew (brew) on M1 Mac - MacOS
- How to Split a String in Python? - Python
- Center Align Android TextView Text - Android
- Unsupported major.minor version 52.0 in java - Java
- How to add hint text in bootstrap input text field and text area - Bootstrap
- How to remove old 404 pages ulrs from Google crawler - Html
- Static IP MTNL available at Rs. 200 per month - HowTos
- Task is ambiguous in root project gradle-examples. Candidates are: myTask1, myTask2 - Gradle