Android Lint tool used to check Android Project codes for potential bugs and provides suggestions to optimize your code. This tool helps to improve correctness, security, performance, usability, accessibility, and internationalization.
If you using Android Studio or Android ADT for Eclipse or any other IDE for Android, you will find that when you compile your project the IDE automatically runs the Lint programs and provides warnings, errors and other information related to your code.
If you get an Error: Accidental Octal then it is because you are using Groovy and an integer literal that starts with a leading 0 that is being interpreted as an octal number. You get this error because this may be an accident addition of 0 which can lead to subtle bugs, for example when used in the versionCode of an app.
If you want to suppress this Error message to a warning or an info type,
- Go to Android Studio Welcome Screen.
- Click on Configure
- Project Defaults
- Select Inspections
- Search for Accidental Octal
- Now under Option Change Severity to Info instead of Error
- Apply changes and we are done!!
- Share or Send SMS via Android Intent
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError android.support.v4.content.LocalBroadcastManager
- Fixed Length Android Edittext
- Error:The SDK Build Tools revision (XX.X.X) is too low for project. Minimum required is XX.X.X
- Android Emulator] ##KBD: Full queue, lose event Error Logs
- Pass data between two Android Activities and access it using Intent
- AlertDialog with no buttons (just text message)
- Android Eclipse This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in
- Can't Run SDK Manager find_java.bat issue
- Android Studio Native typeface cannot be made error
- The package must have at least one . separator [Android Studio] - Android-Studio
- Make div element draggable using jQuery - jQuery
- How to make a Android button act as a toggle button - Android
- How to Kill service running on port using terminal command - HowTos
- Export aborted because fatal lint error were found - Android
- How to check if Java main thread is alive - Java
- Remove Applications from Startup Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- How to Stop Photos App from auto loading when device connected to the Mac - Mac-OS-X
- Custom Toast Android Programming - Android
- CSS: Apply opacity only for div background and not text - CSS
- Resolving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error - Google
- How to make div or text in html unselectable using CSS - CSS
- DDMS files not found hprof-conv.exe - Android
- Android Studio : Change FAB icon color : FloatingActionButton - Android-Studio
- [Hibernate] The method buildSessionFactory() from the type Configuration is deprecated - Java