How to Resolve "Somethings not right" Error Gmail Hangout
Do you get the following error while trying to login to Hangout in Gmail/Google+/Android App
"Somethings not right
We're having trouble contacting our servers.
We're going to keep trying."
Clear the cache of your browser and try again, if this doesn't work,
Try the following trouble shooting steps :
1. Go to Gmail.
2. Click on your Hangout Display Image.
3. Now click "Revert to old Chat"
4. Click "Revert to old chat" button on the popup diaglog.
5. Now you get old Gtalk chat.
6. Click on your image again a Select "Try the New Hangout".
7. Now Hangout should be working.
If the issue is not resolved,
This may be because the network admin at your school or office may have disabled access mail.google.com. This may be the reason why Hangouts may not be loaded.
You should ask your network administrator to whitelist the following domains to use Hangouts: