Oops! Google Chrome could not find www.example.com
Try reloading: www.�example.�com
If google chrome is not able to reach a url, then the above message is displayed on the browsing tab.
There may be serval reasons that you may get this message
1. The website that you are trying to visit is temporarily down.
2. Such a website/url does not exists.
3. The url/domain has been blocked by your ISP (if you are at School or Work).
4. Your internet connection may be down.
1. Check the url on some other web browser say Microsoft Internet Explorer , Firefox or Safari.
2. Try reloading the page again.
3. Check your internet connectivity.
4. Clear Chrome cache and cookies and try again.
5. Check if such a url exists.
6. Scan your computer/mac for virus.