Image Resize lets you resize your .jpeg, .jpg, .bmp and .png image types to the specified witdh and height in px : pixels.
hence quite secure.
Steps to Resize your Image file :
- Set the width and the height value in px that you want for the image that has to be resized (default values are set to 240px).
- Select the output file extension you want (two options available : .jpeg or .png which is set as default)
- Now drop your image file in the drop-box section, you can also click on the drop-box to open Choose a file option if you want to select the image from a particular location.
- You would now see the image resized with the ratio that you had specified.
- Right Click on the Image and Select "Save as Image.." option (Chrome)
Note : The image conversion quality is lossless, though if you convert a low resolution image to higher dimentions the result will be pixerated