Transfer files between Android and Mac OS X using usb cable
Posted on : Fri, 16th Oct 15 12:18 pm UTC
If you want to transfer photos, music and other files from your Android mobile to your Mac OS X based Operating system device (iMac, Mac Mini, MacBooks) using USB cable then you need to download and install Android File Transfer on your system.
Steps to Transfer Files to Mac :
- Download Android File Transfer :
- Connect your Android Phone to your Mac.
- Do make sure that your device screen is unlocked.
- You will be asked to Connect to USB select Media device (MTP)
- Android File Transfer app should pop-up, now you can drag drop files between your mobile device and Computer.
Note : Once you are done transferring files you can eject the device by going to Finder -> Device -> Eject your device.
Eject Android device Mac OS X
mission is to share varied knowledge in technical
and non-technical areas gathered during day-to-day learnings and development activities so that our visitors can leverage this portal to find solutions to their queries without
re-inventing the wheel. Technical posts include Learnings, Tutorials
, Video Tutorials, Code Snippets, Tips-n-tricks.
Follow us : Facebook
- Google +