List of jars required for Struts2 project
Posted on : Tue, 15th Sep 15 07:26 am GMT
List of jars required for struts2 project :
You can download these jars from official struts website : https://struts.apache.org/download.cgi, you will have to select these jars from the lib folder of the downloaded zip/tar.
Adding Struts jar in eclipse project
- Right click on your project folder under Project explorer, click on properties
- Select Java Build Path
- Go to Libraries tab and click on Add Library,
- Select User Library and click next,
- Click on new and add a name say : Struts, click OK
- Now click on Add JARs.. and select add all the above needed jars to it
- Check if all the jars are available under project --> Java Resources --> Libraries --> Struts
Struts2 List of jars under eclipse
We are operating with limited resources due to COVID-19 - Stay Safe!
We stands in support of racial equality!
Follow us : Facebook