JDK Location in Android Studio
Posted on :
Wed, 15th Apr 15 01:45 pm (Updated on :
Wed, 15th Apr 15 01:45 pm) GMTAuthor : Code2care
If you are looking for the location where JDK is installed or want to change the default location set in Android Studio then follow the below given steps :
- One Android Studio, You would get the Welcome Screen.
- Under Quick Start, select Configure.
- Now click on Project Defaults.
- Click on Project Structures.
- Now you with get a window with JDK Location, if you are on Mac OS X the location is something like /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_25.jdk/Contents/Home
- Change the location and Apply Changes.
Change Android Studio JDK Location Path
We are operating with limited resources due to COVID-19 - Stay Safe!
We stands in support of racial equality!
Follow us : Facebook