Eclipse : This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in
Posted on : Wed, 13th May 15 03:50 pm UTC
This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in
If you are getting this error while you are tying to view Android layout.xml files in Eclipse Android SDK in Graphical View (would appear blank) then its because your ADT plugin is outdated, so you need to update it,
Resolving Eclipse Android ADT plug-in issue :
- Go to Menu -> Help -> Install New Software
- In the Work With : TextField enter the url : https://dl-ssl.google.com/android/eclipse/
- Now you must select Developer tools -> Android Development Tools
- Click Next -> Next -> Accept Terms
- The ADT plugin error must go once the download and installation is done! You will be asked to restart eclipse.
If this does not work you can try setting a lower version of API level that is supported say API 21 instead of API 22 in Graphical View.
mission is to share varied knowledge in technical
and non-technical areas gathered during day-to-day learnings and development activities so that our visitors can leverage this portal to find solutions to their queries without
re-inventing the wheel. Technical posts include Learnings, Tutorials
, Video Tutorials, Code Snippets, Tips-n-tricks.
Follow us : Facebook
- Google +