Apple Pay Rewards Wallet Square Pinterest UK release
Posted on : Tue, 9th Jun 15 01:04 pm UTC
Apple Pay is a mobile payment service that lets making payments at retail and online checkout using Apple mobile devices. Apple made few announcements regarding Apple Pay updates during the keynote session at WWDC 2015 and we bring you a list of them.
- Square will launch a "gorgeous new reader" that supports Apple Pay this fall.
- Pinterest will launch "buyable pins" letting you buy things from Neiman Marcus and Macy's using Apple Pay later this month.
- Wallet - Passbook will now be called WALLET. You can add store and rewards cards for Kohl's, Walgreens, Dunkin Donuts all in the mix.
- Coming to UK - Apple Pay is coming to UK in July 2015 with support to many banks and many British brands are supporting Apple Pay. Will work on the London transportation system using use your iPhone or Watch to travel around London.
- Use with big brands - Apple pay can be used at Boots, Costa, McDonalds, Starbucks, JD, Pret, Marks and Spencers, and many more.
mission is to share varied knowledge in technical
and non-technical areas gathered during day-to-day learnings and development activities so that our visitors can leverage this portal to find solutions to their queries without
re-inventing the wheel. Technical posts include Learnings, Tutorials
, Video Tutorials, Code Snippets, Tips-n-tricks.
Follow us : Facebook
- Google +