Android Studio 1.3 beta now Available for Developers
Posted on : Fri, 26th Jun 15 12:24 pm UTC
Android Studio 1.3 is now available for developers under Beta channel. A large number of blocker issues raised in 1.2 are been resolved in this version.
Features in Android Studio v1.3 build :
- New Allocation Tracker : It keeps track records of an applications memory allocation. It lists all allocated objects for profiling cycle with its stack, size and allocation code.
- New Heap dump Viewer : It can be used to view realtime reports of what types of objects of your application has allocated with what sizes on the heap.
- Many new code inspections to enforce framework and support library threading annotations, range annotations, call super, check result, etc.
- Missing permission checks and unhandled revocable permission checks.
- Android M preview data binding Support added.
- Google Analytics support.
- SDK update notifications, and brand new integrated SDK manager UI.
- Many new built-in live code templates.
- Some smaller features and bug fixes.
Note: Android Studio 1.3 Beta build does not contain C/C++ support. The Android Studio team is working on some critical issues and should be available in coming weeks.
More details : http://tools.android.com/recent/androidstudio13betaavailable
mission is to share varied knowledge in technical
and non-technical areas gathered during day-to-day learnings and development activities so that our visitors can leverage this portal to find solutions to their queries without
re-inventing the wheel. Technical posts include Learnings, Tutorials
, Video Tutorials, Code Snippets, Tips-n-tricks.
Follow us : Facebook
- Google +