Android M 22 aidl is missing error : Android Studio
Posted on : Fri, 29th May 15 08:27 am GMT
Recently Google Released its upcoming Android Operating System Preview version called Android M 22+ to developers at Google IO event , i just got it downloaded and created an emulator on my Mac OS X operating system,
My Configuration :
- Operating system : Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.3
- Android Studio version : 188.8.131.52 build on 5th May 2015
- Latest Android M Preview 22+ Android 5.1.1 download
When i tried to run the Hello World Project on Emulator i got the following error,
Execution failed for the task : aidl is missing
To resolve this issue follow the following steps :
- Go to your app folder under Navigation section.
- Right Click -> Open Module Settings
- Set Compile with SDK Version as API 22 or below (Lollipop)
- Set Build version as 21.1.2
- Clean + Build your Project
We are operating with limited resources due to COVID-19 - Stay Safe!
We stands in support of racial equality!
Follow us : Facebook