[Solution] Installing Whatsapp There's insufficient space on the device
Posted on : Sun, 14th Jun 20 07:42 am GMT
There's insufficient space on the device
If you are tying to install Whatsapp on your Android device and get the above error, you should first check if you have sufficient space available in your device, if now then clean up unwanted apps, videos or photos to make room for Whatsapp, if still you face the same issue you can try the below steps to resolve this problem,
- Go to Settings,
- Go to Apps & Notifications -> App Info
- You should see Google Play Store here go to Storage
- Here you need to tap on Clear Cache
- Now try installing WhatsApp again, you should be able to do it. If not try rebooting your Android device and try again.
If the able solution does not work, you can try the below approach,
- Go to Settings > Storage and clear cache and data
- Try moving data and apps to your external SD card
- Delete apps that you no longer use.
We are operating with limited resources due to COVID-19 - Stay Safe!
We stands in support of racial equality!
Follow us : Facebook